Tooth Decay Prevention
At Center One Dental, we invest in more than training and state-of-the-art equipment, we also invest our time with our patients. We examine the condition of your teeth and gums, recommend treatments, create a plan for improving your dental health, and take the time to explain the procedures that will best suit your unique needs.
Here are some ways you can prevent the tooth decay yourself:
- Brush at least two times a day with fluoride toothpaste after eating or drinking
- Rinse your mouth after every meal
- Visit your dentist regularly at least every six months for a general check up
- Drink at least three liters of water per day
- Avoid frequent snacking
- Eat teeth-healthy foods, Include milk in your diet plans
- Consider fluoride treatments if recommended by the dentist
To know more about how can you prevent tooth decay and ensure healthy teeth along with oral hygiene - schedule a consultation at Center One Dental Canonsburg, PA call us at (724) 213-2274.